Structural Genomics is making tremendous contributions to many areas of biological research including new methods and strategies for structural biology and rational drug design, advances in the understanding molecular evolution, biological signaling, enzyme catalysis and the mechanisms and treatment of infectious and genetic diseases. This meeting is designed to serve as a forum to discuss the most recent developments in Structural Genomics and its impact on research in biology, medicine and disease.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Impact of Structural Genomics on Infectious Disease Research
- Advances in protein expression, purification, crystallography and NMR
- Structure Enabled Systems Biology and Signaling Networks
- Structural Genomics of Integral Membrane Proteins
- Computational and Integrated Approaches to Structure and Function
- Hybrid Methods and Macromolecular Complexes
- Structural Genomics and Drug Discovery
This conference is the sixth in a series organized by the International Structural Genomics Organization (ISGO).
For the List of Registrants please click here and enter the user name and password in your registration booklet.
If you are having trouble accessing the registrant list, please e-mail Krysia Ketelaars at email@example.com.